General Adventure Park Rules
To climb or zipline in the park you must:
- Be at least (7) seven years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently. Note: Sandy Spring, Discovery, West Bloomfield and Virginia Beach locations all include opportunities for 5 and 6 year olds to climb as well.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the Park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing for using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process
- Every climber must have a signed waiver. For those under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete this form on behalf of the minor. PLEASE, prior to your visit please go to our online Pre-Registration tool for the correct park and get the paperwork (Participation Agreement & Waiver) out of the way.
Age requirements for all ropes courses
“Supervised”: an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the park ground.
“With Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on trails—maximum of 2 children per adult.
Note: Not all Parks have all levels. Please check the Park’s individual site for details and additional rules.